Friday, July 30, 2010

Anyone use Johnson's baby shampoos or lotions?

I love using the regular baby lotion (pink) or bedtime baby lotion (purple), theyre so soothing on my shaved legs and I love the smell. Does anyone else use them or the shampoos?? Do the shampoos clean properly on adult hair???Anyone use Johnson's baby shampoos or lotions?
I have only used them on my baby. I like the shea and cocoa butter body wash for my baby.


If you hair is oily I would suggest a regular adult shampoo.Anyone use Johnson's baby shampoos or lotions?
The shampoo's pretty good, as shampoo goes.





I can confirm that neither the baby powder or the baby oil contains no real babies, however.
I use the shampoo and like it.
Yes they are good for adults. They are just milder so they won't hurt the babies eyes on shampoos. Also, people with sensitive skin uses the lotions as well since the lotions are really good for that.
I use the Lavender %26amp; Camamile baby lotion on my shaved legs too! Love it. as far as baby shampoo...love it. It works great when you need to get your hair clean. get all the gunk out. then leaving it so nice and soft. the only down side is people will complement me on looking great after having a baby, that wouldnt be so bad if I acutally was a mother.
They are fine and if you like them and they work for you, don't worry about changing them





I have always love those products and the smells they have and have always used them
I've used their lotion for moisturizing, but I think the shampoo is probably to weak for adult hair (think about getting out all the oils/sweat/hair products out).
I use if it my hair is getting a little to dry and brittle. It works pretty good. I like using the purple lotion after I get a bath because it smells soo good.
Adults sometimes use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo and I admit that I, too, have given in a used it when supplies of my other shampoo were running low. This product is mild enough that it won’t hurt your scalp but for most adults, the mildness is almost too great to make it effective. I have short hair so I can get away with using a product like Johnson’s Baby Shampoo and still get a clean head of hair. But for really oily or dirty hair, this product won’t cut it for most adults. Of course, it isn’t really meant for adults but as many might recall, Johnson’s did try to promote this shampoo as a product for people of all ages at one time. The television ads featured NFL quarterback Fran Tarkenton with the former Minnesota Viking explaining how he used Johnson’s Baby Shampoo because it was gentle enough to use every day (remember this ad?). I always thought these ads were really funny- not just because an NFL player was promoting the use of Baby Shampoo for adult men but also because Johnson’s was actually spending money on this type of advertising campaign. Someone in the Johnson’s Baby Shampoo marketing department must have decided that the one sure way to increase sales of a baby product is to market it to adults. Fortunately for all of us, Johnson’s ended its “adults can use baby products, too” campaign after this. What would have come next- John Candy demonstrating how diapers can benefit adults by eliminating the need to run to the restroom during a busy day at work? I think someone at Johnson’s decided that the advertising money for the baby products division would be better spent directed toward those who actually buy baby products for their babies, bringing this marketing experiment to an end
They do clean well on adult short, thin, hair, but I would recomend them for thicker longer hair!
yes they are great on your hair if you have normal hair that is not chemically treated. I love that baby smell, too. I use baby oil to shave, too.
The shampoo is great for my puppy... not so great for adults... leaves a lot of residue if used all the time.
you would have to take showers daily and you'll be alright
Yep, the shampoos work like a charm and leave your hair feeling really soft. I use them!





and only you can decide it they work for you... whatever makes you feel clean! ^^
They're really good if you have acne, other sensitive skin problems. Just remember not to use a wash cloth when you're using them. The wash cloth can aggravate skin conditions and actually worsen acne problems.
I used the lotion with baby oil for years so that I could have baby smooth skin. Now I like Neutrogena body oil. But yeah, J%26amp;J has great products.
I use the lotions and I love them but I don't use the shampoo because i love my herbal essence
I use the shampoo. I works just fine and if you look on the bottle it does say ';for the whole family';

No comments:

Post a Comment