Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best baby items or shampoo??

what a silly question all shampoos are good in my opinion if they workWhat is the best baby items or shampoo??
Anything Pink!!! Baby Magic, smells so good!!! Lots of baby lotion, pink oneies are sooo cute. Congradulations!What is the best baby items or shampoo??
johnson and johnson products they r the best they been around for ever but to me the best diaper was luvs there cheap and work good
johnson %26amp; johnson
Well if you are looking for something that can be bought in almost every store then I LOVE Baby Magic orginaly body wash.





However what I really prefer to use is Burts Bees which is an all natural line that you can get in some drug stores or at Bath and Body work or online.





It is almost 100% natural and it smells sooo good. Not to mention that it is safe for their sensite skin when you buy the baby bee line.
I love the Grin's and Giggles Oatmeal-I could eat my baby after she's had a bath! I also prefer Pamper's Diapers and the sensitive wipes...they are like wash clothes. Carters makes the cutest apparell, but onesies are a waste of money after 3 months. Carter's hooded towels are great, and if you need onesies, BabyGap has the ones that you just place the baby in and snap them in around them! Good Luck!
My absolute favorite baby wash/shampoo is baby magic (the original), and Johnson's baby lotion. I wash my mascara off with the baby magic. It smells sooooo good!
Johnson's baby magic. It's realy good, and tear-free.
Johnson and Johnson is good.
For me I think that the best nursing system is playtex, I think the best diapers are pampers swaddlers/cruisers, the best baby shampoo is johnson's, the best baby powder is johnson's cornstarch, best wipes pampers, best disposible wsh cloth is huggies, best dipaer rash cream is gerber, and best breast pump would be avent.
I love Baby Magic, but WalMart brand Parents Choice is cheaper and it smells the same. Good Luck with your baby!!
baby magic and johnson and johnson are good but parents choice brand at walmart is just as good and it is cheaper. Luvs are the best diaper if you ask me they work and they are cheaper but not too cheap. Thats what i have used with my son and he has never had diaper rash he is 14months. You should also buy a floppy seat cart cover to keep the baby away from germs! I think they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment