Friday, July 30, 2010

Isn't dry shampoo basically the same thing as putting baby powder in your hair?

I take showers at night because my hair tends to dry very very slowly and blow dryers just make it explode. So i shower at night because i don't have the time in the morning to wait 2-3 hours for my hair to dry, and so by the time i wake up my hair is quite a bit oily around my bangs (i've started pinning them up for the nite but that just ends up with waves in my bangs when i put them back down, but its better than the alternative.). anyways so i sometimes still have to put a little bit of baby powder in my hair to soak up the oil, but this usually leaves a blotch of white.








so i heard about this miracle of DRYY SHAMPOO. and i thought wow, this seems like exactly what i need, all you do is spray it and its the same result but without the white! after researching a bit and reading reviews on different brands of dry shampoo (bumble and bumble, klorane, oscar blandi, etc) honestly to me it sounds like its the same thing as baby powder.





just in a spray form. it still leaves the white spots and apparently the colored ones aren't that great either unless they happen to perfectly match you, which is unlikely especially for a person of my luck.








so whats the point of spending so much money on dry shampoo?





is there a REAL solution to problems like mine? i thoguht dry shampoo was the answer. but it seems like there may not be one.Isn't dry shampoo basically the same thing as putting baby powder in your hair?
If they leave white spots then u arent using them correctly. I use one from Samy and it works really well a lot better than baby powder. Yeah if you spray it in one spot for to long u will get a white spot, but then you massage it in and wait a few then brush. And this only costs like $6 @ ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment