Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So, which shampoo collection for babies do you suggest me?

I mean, shampoo, body lotion etc.


Which is the better one?


35+1So, which shampoo collection for babies do you suggest me?
Johnsons baby shampoo is the best. The best bath wash and body lotions is definately the johnsons bedtime collection- it smells absolutely fantastic- I even put it in myself. It comes in purple containers





Boots have offers on all the time- They have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment but I'm not sure if baby products are included in this. But if you have a boots card then join th eparenting club and you get double points which is good. I have a 4 month old baby and I have got 拢56 on my Advantage card now just from buying baby products and getting extra points.So, which shampoo collection for babies do you suggest me?
Really they are all good. I used whatever was on sale. But for the first things I bought I got johnson+johnson no more tears baby shampoo/body wash, their brand lotion and a butt load of penaten diaper cream. I bought it at costco and had enough for a million baby bums. I found barrier cream with zinc to be absolutely amazing for diaper related issues. Or bum butter was good too. I rarely used the baby lotion. He was as soft as could be and didn't really need it. I used it more for baby massages. Just a rub down to soothe fussy nerves.
Johnsons Lavendar Bath Wash and Lotion. It's all you'll need. (what I use)





Huggies is second best with bath wash and lotion in lavendar OR their honey oatmeal formula. (I use the wash n toss cloths for travel because they pack great in a zip bag for each day and aren't bulky like bottles of bath wash are)





Baby bath wash can double as shampoo for them until they are old enough for the regular kids products.












Definitely Johnsons. I got a bunch of Baby Magic brand shampoo, baby wash, lotion, etc for my baby shower, but did not like the smell of it. Luckily my husband worked with someone who loved Baby Magic, so she benefited from it. I myself used Johnsons and still do with my 3 yr old. I will also use it when the baby gets here (22 weeks pregnant)
I always used the regular Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby wash (head to toe) and baby lotion. Once my daughter's hair got longer and was tangled after her bath using the baby wash, I switched to Suave Kids 2-in-1 shampoo, and it works great. She is 4 and I still use the baby wash for soap though, since we still have a huge bottle of it.





Online? I would get it from Walmart.
I like Johnson and Johnson. They use a no tear formula and it works great! Baby magic is also good :) It has that ';baby smell';.
johnsons top to toe wash its great for babys and you too, and cheaper than buying body wash and shampoo seperately






Johnson %26amp; Johnson, although expense, is really good and smells nice.
nice question....will come back to it for the answers....i wanted to knw as well.....dint yet buy this stuff for my baby....


m 28 weeks long...all the best to u!
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment