Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WHAT GRAND Baby BATH Wash, Shampoo, Lotion is better????

CAN U TELL ME WHICH BATH WASH , SHAMPOO AND LOTION IS BEST FOR THE BABY ?????


TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF GERBER???WHAT GRAND Baby BATH Wash, Shampoo, Lotion is better????
Personally I think Johnson %26amp; Johnson is better. It keeps the baby's skin soft and it smells great which is a plus. Gerber is a great product but its up to u to decide which one you like. Test a couple of them out and you be the judge of what you like.WHAT GRAND Baby BATH Wash, Shampoo, Lotion is better????
I use Johnson to Johnson.. its made for babies and is proven to be nonharmful for the eyes. It also smells great too.. the off name brand one works also, but it tends to break out on my daughter.
I have always liked the Johnsons or Aveeno brands best.
In my opinion, Johnson %26amp; Johnson is the best brand. If you're going to use Gerber, use the organic kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment