Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best thickening shampoo for baby fine-frizzy-curly hair?

usually I try to tame it down - but this time of year when its humid as heck where I live I let it go crazy and then some.





What kind of shampoo will thicken hair like mad?


Jason Thick to Thin works really great, but its hard to find where I live.





Any suggestions?Best thickening shampoo for baby fine-frizzy-curly hair?
horse shampoo...i swear it does wonders!Best thickening shampoo for baby fine-frizzy-curly hair?
http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/sfactor/arch鈥?/a>


You will love this product. I sell this like crazy in my salon. S-Factor will not weigh your hair down either. Your going to love it!! You can probably find it on sale at most salons. Try the mall with the beauty supplys. This will give you thicker hair....NO joke!! You will love Applify by Matrix


http://www.matrix.com/products/amplify/
Mane and Tale and a product called Minoval you find it at any Haitian or Asian corner shops.Good luck sweety.
Fat Hair Shampoo its about 8-9 dollars and u can get it at most stores ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment