Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I accidently got some shampoo in my babies mouth during her bath?

when i was washing her just now, a few suds got into her mouth. i tried to wipe it out the best i could with her rag, but i'm not sure if i got it all before she might have swallowed some. i read the bottle and it doesn't say anything about ingesting it. will she be ok? what should i do? thanks.I accidently got some shampoo in my babies mouth during her bath?
She will be fine. It happens. Baby shampoo is VERY gentle. I accidently got some shampoo in my babies mouth during her bath?
Baby shampoos are made to be very gentle for the eyes and mouth. If she did not ingest more than a sud or two, I would imagine that she is going to be just fine. If she ingested more than a sud or two, I would recommend calling her doctor or your local poison control hotline just to be on the safe side.
She's fine if it was only a few suds!





Now, if she drank the entire bottle, I'd be a little alarmed -- but I think all of us have tasted soap bubbles before and we're still fine!





Don't worry over it unless she starts vomiting or otherwise acting ill.





Good luck! %26lt;3
if its baby shampoo its fine just dont let her drink it





you can tell by the babies reaction. if shes laughing then theres nothing wrong inside of her. if shes crying she might have a belly ache. but those shampoos are so sensitive they are mostly water.
If the shampoo's made for babies then your baby should be fine as long as she didn't gulp it down. But from what you said it isn't a big deal.





The people who made it make sure it's safe for babies.
i wouldnt be worried. i caught my son eating a handful of bubbles the other night. he turned around in the tub so he wasnt facing me and started eating them! hes fine.
If it was just a little bit, she should be ok.





I would call poison control just in case for comfort.





Baby might or might not have an upset stomach later.
If its just a few bubbles i wouldnt worry..If she was drinking it from the bottle that would be different.
yes she will be fine! my daughter likes to lick the soapy water and shes fine.. i try to avoid it but sometimes shes too quick!
I'm sure she will be ok
should be fine. if you want look up the disease control number and call them.
just rinse it out real good and give her some water. it's not as harmful as you think
She will be fine, it happens to the best of us.
um well i have like 4 kids i think and one of my sons i dont remember her name but he has a weeny so hes a boy he like lives on shampoo its gross. i think hes myabe 7

2 comments:

John woodring said...

What if it was non baby soap and she splashed the soapy water and it got into her mouth she started crying and bubbles in her mouth i started to try to use a rag she settle down a bit i give her a bottle of her furmola to see if that got rid of the taste in her mouth she is drinking and seems okay now

Ali Haider Gillani said...

Today my daughter had the same condition...she is just 3 month old...shampoo was on her hand which she licked,she was crying very badly and their were bubbles in her mouth...my heart drowned with ghe fair of her breathing issue...later thank God she become okay. It was very bad experience for me as for my first time Being Father.

Post a Comment