Friday, July 30, 2010

I have flat, baby fine hair. What are the best shampoos to use that will give my ';dead'; hair some life?

Vavoom is a line specially designed for fine hair. We sell it at my salon but I know that you get it at Walgreen's and other such stores (except walmart..they kill kittens). It is a light weight voluming shampoo and the mousse that they make give great lift without weight.I have flat, baby fine hair. What are the best shampoos to use that will give my ';dead'; hair some life?
try baby shampooI have flat, baby fine hair. What are the best shampoos to use that will give my ';dead'; hair some life?
Try Tressemme volumizing shampoo and using mousse while your hair is wet.
I have similar hair type, and I just use Dove shampoo with moisturizer. And I also put lotion on my hair after I dry my hair with towel.
i use either pantene pro-v or garnier fructis to volumnize my hair.
victoria's secret volumizing shampoo and conditioner...and then, dab dry (dont rub)...add a root boost (just a little) like big sexy hair volume, then blow dry using a medium strength blow dryer such as Chi...blow dry your hair upside down for added volume. you can use a hair paste or setting lotion to grab sections and make it look piec-y.
tresemme thinckening volumizing shampoo. it has the brown label.
Tresemme volumizing shampoo/conditioner and diffuse/blow dry your hair while holding your head upside down
umm, try volummizing shampoos from pantene or nexxus

No comments:

Post a Comment