Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HELP! i think my baby is allergic to her shampoo. What else do i use?

shes been getting rashes on her face every time I wash her hair. its a lil bumpy and really blotchy..all over her face..soo what other shampoo should i get??





thanks luvs=]HELP! i think my baby is allergic to her shampoo. What else do i use?
Just use water, she can't be getting that dirty can she?HELP! i think my baby is allergic to her shampoo. What else do i use?
My son had the same problem with Johnson and Johnson. I used Aveeno after that and had the same propblem. I found a knock off brand from Wal-Mart that is the bedtime bath that is hypoallergenic and he has been better ever since.


You could try using Cortizone cream too if nothing else helps. Just be very very careful not to get in in or near the eyes.
Aveeno makes great hypo-alergenic baby products.
What kind are you using now?


Look for ones that specifically say ';Hypoallergenic'; and also try not to wash her hair everyday if you dont have to.
My older son was allergic to his bath wash when he was a baby..He broke out in hives...My pediatrician told me to use Aveno oatmeal products. They smell really good and my son never had any more problems with break outs.
There's Johnson and Johnson and Magic. Huggies also makes a baby wash.
make sure whatever u use is unscented. my son was allergic to the johnson and johnson bedtime (but can use the regular unsented)
Try using Huggies oatmeal shampoo for Sensitive skin.
Different SHAMPOO!
The Dove baby brand is the best...very gentle. You might have to try a few before you find one that doesn't make her do that though.
http://www.mysarisarishop.com/images/kid鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment