Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anyone ever use the california baby line of baby soap/shampoo?

did you like it? did you continue to buy it?





I am thinking about buying some as it is natural and all, but its a bit expensive,





I mostly want to know IS IT WATERY, or is it pretty well concentrated.





any irritation to your baby's skin... any other comments?





thanks!!





http://astore.amazon.com/safemama-20/det鈥?/a>Anyone ever use the california baby line of baby soap/shampoo?
I've never used it but my cousin swears by it. She has bought me a couple of bottles for my upcoming baby. Her baby has really sensitive skin and so far california baby has not irritated her skin at all.Anyone ever use the california baby line of baby soap/shampoo?
Its pretty even and works well.


Heck, all of their products are so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment