Monday, July 26, 2010

Is Baby Shampoo Ok? Adult Coat?? **2 Questions**?

Is baby shampoo ok to bathe a 4 month old pomeranian in? I've already done it, and he has no reactions to it. Will it have long term effects or anything? I'm not planning on showing him, so he doesnt have to be super shiney or anything?





Also, he is 4 months, and he has more fur than when i got him, is this is puppy fur, or is this adullt fur growning in? Right now his fur is laying on his back, when will it start to spread out, and come off of his skin?





Thanks.





P.S. Please no negative comments, I just want the best for my puppy.Is Baby Shampoo Ok? Adult Coat?? **2 Questions**?
Baby Shampoo is fine just make sure to use a little bit and not over a quater size. I would look into puppy shampoo for future use. I am sure that your puppy's fur is growing and that he will look great! Is Baby Shampoo Ok? Adult Coat?? **2 Questions**?
1. it is ok i have had pom and i used baby shampoo on her 2. around 5 1/2 months ok

No comments:

Post a Comment