Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can baby shampoos be used from adults?

I have thin hair and no volume,oily scalp.I have used many kind of shampoos but nothing worked.Now I started to use johnson`s baby shampoo and I see a difference,my hair is much volume and grow very fast.But I`m affraid that baby shampoo can close the pores of hair and makes hair fall.Is it true?What to do?To use or not?Can I have healthy hair if I use it?Can baby shampoos be used from adults?
If it works great for you, then continue using it. I tried using it but it made my hair tangled.Can baby shampoos be used from adults?
its fine for your hair unless you use a lot of products...its to gentle to wash the products out properly


and you head does not have pores on it...it has hair folicules that do not close...hormones make your hair fall out
well i have used baby shampoo many times and i still have a lot a hair SO i dont think baby shampoo will do any bad to ur hair wen baby's use that shampoo do u see their hair falling out?no because baby shampo helps their hair grow so baby shampo is healty....
of course you can!
Well if it made improve your hair....why not? I mean...baby shampoo its just much less agressive to your hair and scalp! It shouldn't do anything bad!
baby shampoo is fine
Keep using it, I know plenty of people who will only use baby shampoos.
yes, women have beenusing it for years,Johnson Baby shampoo
I always pinch my kids' shampoo when I need a change from mine. You should never keep using the same shampoo as your hair gets used to it %26amp; it stops working (sort of like your body getting immune to anti-biotics).





It won't cause any harm so keep using it in between others :-)
Yes it is perfectly fine. Although it has a ph of 7 which is neutral. Hair and skin have a ph of 4.5 to 5.5. Proper acidity will give the hair more shine.
yes u can use baby shampoo
Use anything that your hair responds to positively....it shouldn't do anything to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment