Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does anyone use baby shampoos?

I heard using baby shampoos and hair care products yields great results. Does anyone know if it's true?Does anyone use baby shampoos?
Well getting baby shampoo in your eyes won't hurt like other shampoo's will but I doubt it makes your hair any cleaner then regular shampoo.Does anyone use baby shampoos?
you can use it, but alternate that and a regular shampoo.








for example use baby shampoo for 5 washes, then 1 wash regular.
Using baby shampoo will make your hair a lot softer, but I don't know if it will get it as clean as you would like.
yes all the time
I only use it to bathe my cats.
baby shampoo should b used only for babys b/c there is a special ingred. that is made to remove the rest of the cells/blood on the babys head..if we use baby shampoo it will dry the hair out n thats not good
i dont

No comments:

Post a Comment