Friday, July 30, 2010

Huggies babies Lotion & shampoo/soaps?

i got these free lotion %26amp; soaps/shampoo huggies of Tea %26amp; Cucumber fragrant, when I bought the baby wipes for 300pcs. It's really smell very nice and very mouisture and soft.





I have been looking for those in here, Australia to buy those, but I couldn't find it. Anyone knows where I can buy this items through internet? I don't mind international online shopping. thanks for the help!


Huggies babies Lotion %26amp; shampoo/soaps?
hi, I'm nit sure what part of australia you're from but i live in vic and safeway sells a whole range of huggies soaps,, baby bath, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. failing that i suggest going to your local chemist, ours will order in any baby products they dont have in stockHuggies babies Lotion %26amp; shampoo/soaps?
diapers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment