Monday, July 26, 2010

To my friends... which is the best thing to wash baby hair (baby of 2-3 years) except baby shampoo?

I don't want any chemical side effects to a little baby's hair so I want to know about any alternative thing to wash her hair except baby shampoo and soap.To my friends... which is the best thing to wash baby hair (baby of 2-3 years) except baby shampoo?
when i was little i had this stuff from johnsons ...


i cant remember if it was called





the baby shampoo


or


no tears





but anyways it did not hurt if it got in the babys eyesTo my friends... which is the best thing to wash baby hair (baby of 2-3 years) except baby shampoo?
Why did you ask this question if you already knew what you were going to use? And what makes you think because one person agrees with what you're using, that it's the best? You shouldn't be posting questions just to give points to your friends, or your other posting ID. You're an idiot. Report Abuse

I use Loreal Kids shampoo on my 21 month old. I like the strawberry, but they have lots of different kinds. It smells really nice, it's tear free and leaves her hair nice and shiny. I switched from the baby soap because it left her hair looking dull. The Loreal Kids detangler works good too.
nivea is the best
u can use ayurvedic products
hi friend u have to use for baby basen and milk
It is said that Johnson's baby shampoo is the best of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment