Monday, July 26, 2010

Anyone using Johnson Baby shampoo with great results?

I read somewhere that it is the safest, mildest shampoo that can also produce healthier speedier hair growth.Anyone using Johnson Baby shampoo with great results?
I used Johnsons baby shampoo and it sure is very mild, but it does your hair all baby-like, very soft and very thin, so I guess I would not recommend itAnyone using Johnson Baby shampoo with great results?
i was using Johnson Baby shampoo till i was in my college .. it is great .. i only switched to other shampoo cause i thought it made my hair baby like .. very thin and fine ..





i still use Johnson baby lotion though :D





keep to one shampoo that you use .. look for MEA or DEA or TEA in the shampoo contents that you buy .. :) .. thts to know which one is mild .. !

No comments:

Post a Comment