Monday, July 26, 2010

SHOULD I USE BABY SHAMPOO?

Im 14.


Im a female.





My hair is slightly curly, wavy and also straight starting from the top.





Lately i have been straightening it continuouslly and my hair has become very dry and brittle.





I bought a shampoo and conditioner from the salon for curly hair called ';Goldwell curly twist'; ...





I also tryed applying oil overnight to my hair, which...slightly improved the moisture of my hair.





The salon shampoo dosnt seem to have helped much. My parents talled me that the chemicles in it arnt good for my hair.





They talled me that i should use something very gentle on hair, and they recommended baby shampoo.





They said that they would get baby shampoo and mix something which baby's take to make there bones stronger, which will make my hair stronger and help it to be healthy again.





Do you think this is a good idea?SHOULD I USE BABY SHAMPOO?
Try a *certified* or 100% organic shampoo. There do not contain harsh chemicals and will be gentle on your hair. Believe me, I've read the ingredients for Johnson's baby shampoo and the certified organic shampoos don't have as many harsh ingredients. Now, just because a product says it's ';organic'; does not mean its a good organic shampoo. Any shampoo can call itself organic and contain only one organic ingredients, so you have to get used to reading the ingredients list and analyzing the text on the bottle for clues as to if it's a good organic products. Yes to Carrots is a certified organic product and it's products contain anywhere from 96-98% certified organic ingredients. Giovanni also contains a high level of certified organic ingredients, and is a certified organic hair care line. Dr. Bonners is a pure 100% organic skin and hair care line. All of these line can be found at Walgreens and health foods stores, among other places. I use Giovanni Direct Leave-in and I absolutely love it.





I use a no-shampoo line of products called Wen and I've heard it's natural hair care line. Instead of shampoo, Wen has a cleansing conditioner that does not contain the harsh ingredients shampoos have and does not dry out the hair or strip your dye, and it gets your hair clean. http://www.chazdean.com





BTW, the ONLY way you're going to cure your dryness problem is to stop using heat because that's what's causing the dryness and that can eventually lead to other problems like extra frizziness, massive split ends, and damaged, weak hair that breaks off.





Make sure you do protein and moisturizing deep conditioning treatments. I use Nexxus Emergency as a protein treatment and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Recover Hair Mask as a moisturizing deep conditioning treatment. The protein makes your hair stronger and the moisturizing dc gives your hair the moisture it needs. If you use protein then make sure you always balance it out with moisture. I usually will do both the Nexxus and Neutrogena right after the other, and I use the Neutrogena overnight.SHOULD I USE BABY SHAMPOO?
baby shampoo makes your hair harder
Yes i think you should go with the baby shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment