Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My baby's black hair is turning brown. Any thoughts why? No soap/shampoo. Parents & ancestors have black hair.

Parents and all ancestors are Asian Indian and have black hair. Baby is not exposed to chlorine, bleach, well water or lots of sunlight. No soap or shampoo is used.My baby's black hair is turning brown. Any thoughts why? No soap/shampoo. Parents %26amp; ancestors have black hair.
Some times it just happens that way.... Soap and shampoo are ok to use on baby......My baby's black hair is turning brown. Any thoughts why? No soap/shampoo. Parents %26amp; ancestors have black hair.
it's natural, my hair's like that too so are my mom's and niece's
it can just happen. when i was 2 my hair was blond and i was fat. now i am muscular and have dark brown hair.
just use olive oil and dish soap
the sun might be bleaching it out belive it or not thats very common .... you might want to buy a hair serum to put on her hair that has a uv protection in it!
a babys hair doesnt stay the same and even as they get older it changes my son was born with jet black hari and now has blonde my daughters didnt change in color. its normal and doesnt mean it wont go back black and it could be the sub which is bleaching it. most babies eyse change too.

No comments:

Post a Comment