Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best soap/shampoo for babies?

I heard today that Johnson baby shampoo stunts hair growth, so what soap and shampoo is reccommended...





By the way my daughter is 7 months old..What is the best soap/shampoo for babies?
My babies doctor recommended Dove Sensitive Body Wash and it has been wonderful! It works great in his hair and on his body. What is the best soap/shampoo for babies?
I use Johnson's baby shampoo with natural lavender and actually my babies hair is growing! And for soap I use Johnson's moisture care baby wash.. it has baby lotion in it to keep their skin from drying out. Though if you really would rather not use Johnson's my friend swears by Baby Magic.
I loved and still love Mustela. I used it all over her head and body when she was a newborn. Now, at 8 months, i use the Mustela only on her head, and for the bath water we use Johnson's Bedtime wash and lotion.
Are you serious?? That is what I use! My best friend used it with her daughter, and her daughter has a ton of hair. I have used Huggies before, and I liked it too.
Aveeno baby wash/soap/lotion is amazing! i even use the products they make for adults, you can get it anywhere, walmart, target or babysrus.
That's news to me! My niece used it until she was about 5, and she has the thickest hair on a white girl I have ever seen!


I personally really like Mustela. I get my at Land of Nod.
I USED THE TARGET BRAND AND IT WORKS GRATE
Where did you hear that?





I use Johnson's on my kids and their hair grows like weeds!
aveno. my daughter is 4 months old and has never had cradle cap.. it is a natural shampoo and body soap.. please best answer me!!! please!

No comments:

Post a Comment