Monday, July 26, 2010

Using baby shampoo for my hair??

I asked a question earlier about what to use shampoo for my dry, itchy scalp. Someone suggested using baby shampoo, this is what they said below





';Sometimes my head would get like this kinda like a product overload so I would switch to baby shampoo for a couple of weeks, the gentleness of it is brilliant and it really helps ease the itchiness after a couple of washes. I hope you find something that helps you.';





Is there any harm is using baby shampoo in my hair? And do you recommend it?Using baby shampoo for my hair??
aubrey organics hair shampoos are 100% natural and they have a line for sensitive scalp.You can find them at a health store.I notice that commercial baby shampoos have bad ingrediants in them also.You don't have to wash your hair with shampoo all the time.The curly girl book says that you can wash your hair with a conditioner as if your using shampoo.Using baby shampoo for my hair??
Using baby shampoo won't harm your hair but it makes mine very hard to control or do anything with it. There are tons of shampoos made specifically for your problem. Try something with Tea Tree Oil or you can use a product made by Neutrogena that you use ocassionally to get all of the build up off your hair.
There is no harm in using baby shampoo, it's just that it might not be strong enough (when washing your hair), and usually, dry itchy scalps occur because one did not rinse their hair thoroughly, so try that?
I guess there isn't any harm in it, but it doesn't exactly soothe the itchiness completely. Whenever my scalp gets too dry and itchy as a result of too much gel/hairspray/heat, I use Head and Shoulders. It works really well, trust me. And it smells great too! Plus it's inexpensive. (:





Hope I helped!
theres no harm at all, its better then normal shampoo because theres no harsh chemicals in it and also no alcohol so it wont dry out your hair


if i were you, i would definitely use it :)
theres no harm in it. i use it myself occaisonally. Johnsons stuff is good
All baby products are OK for grownups.





Try to use oil in your scalp before you go to sleep...





I heard this helps.x
No harm! But there a lot better quality shampoos out there that have better ingredients for an adults hair (including conditioners). The saloon stuff is real good like Redkin, etc. You can't compare that to Baby Shampoo. It's like comparing ivory soap to Dove or some expensive soap.
There shouldn't be any harm seeing as baby shampoo is as gentle as you can get. All you can do is give it a try.
its ok
Its very gentle and certainly wont hurt if you try.I used to nick my kids shampoo all the time its smells great.
there's no harm i yous it all the time


GO FOR IT

No comments:

Post a Comment