Monday, July 26, 2010

My hair falls out a lot! should I use johnson's baby shampoo?

i had alopecia 6 months ago...the bald spot has filled in as i had it treated, but my hair falls out from scalp. the doctor said, its cause of the shampoo. i tried changing my shampoo but i guess all these shampoos r too harsh for my scalp as I had bout 10 injection into my scalp. so i was thinking of using johnson's baby shampoo as it is very mild. has anyone used this shampoo? If yes, does ur hair still fall out after using for a while? plz replyMy hair falls out a lot! should I use johnson's baby shampoo?
First maybe you should get another doctors opinion. Seeing how your had alopecia recently, You would think he would be more investigative to your hair problem. Johnson baby shampoo is foolishness and not necessarily any better. You should get a shampoo that is Sodium Laureth Sulfate free. You need something that will clean the scalp and hair of a grown person.My hair falls out a lot! should I use johnson's baby shampoo?
You should start using a sulfate free shampoo.


Most shampoos include an ingredient called Sodium Laureth Sulfate, which is the same stuff found in a lot of cleaning chemicals and stuff like that, and it's really bad for your hair. Shampoo companies use it because it's cheap and it produces a lot of bubbly foam stuff. People think more bubbles means their hair is getting cleaner, when in reality.. those bubbles mean the shampoo is bonding with oxygen instead of bonding with your hair. it's excess.


Loreal just came out with a line of sulfate free shampoos, they're around 6 dollars, I think.


I'm sure you can find cheaper shampoos that are sulfate free, though.. just check the ingredients lists. Ammonium Laureth Sulfate is another one to avoid.
Use tail and main , it has a horse on it but it works for humans, I know a lot of people that have used it to make their hair grow and to make their hair thicker.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment