Monday, July 26, 2010

When did you stop using baby soap/shampoo?

Just curious.When did you stop using baby soap/shampoo?
I stopped buying it for my children by the age of five. They love the no tear shampoo so i still buy no tear shampoo for them. It's hard to let your little ones grow up and lose that fresh as a baby smell. That's what I did since my youngest is 5 now.When did you stop using baby soap/shampoo?
I am 21 and still use baby shampoo sometimes. I think I was still using it until maybe 8? I'm not sure... I would still use it, but it makes my hair look greasy.
Why stop using it? Its gentle, it works, it's good for your hair and skin, if you want to keep using it that's your choice!
I never did.
Some time between 9-10 months. It seemed clear that (in our son) the skin sensitivities that most babies have had normalized by then. We still use ';all natural'; products for our whole family but not baby specific ones anymore. Our son is 18 months old and has never had a problem.
wen my son was 1 1/2 i started using the toddler shampoos it was more fun for him it smells like fruits
My parents say I was around 4 when they stopped, but sometimes I buy baby shampoo because it is gentle on your hair and it doesn't sting if it happens to get in ones eyes.
I still use it on my 3 1/2 year old. Especially during the winter months as baby soap is a lot milder. My son's skin tends to dry out very quickly so I have to use a mild soap.
I stopped using baby shampoo on my daughter at 3 and started using kids shampoo and conditioner, but she still uses baby soap and she will be 5 next month.
I still use it on my daughter and she is 8 makes the hair really soft
I stopped with my older son right before his third birthday. I started using tear and tangle free kids shampoo that smells like cherries. I always tell him he smells like a lollipop, it smells so good! My younger son who is 11 months has to wear a helmet for a misshaped head and his head gets pretty stinky. I started using the kids shampoo on him last month as well.
I stopped with the baby shampoo when she was about 18 mo but I still use kids shampoo now and she is 3 1/2
47 i havent
when i got out of the tub.





lol, i have no idea, i think when i was like 4 i stopped with the kid shampoo. is that the same as baby shampoo? the last time i remember having the kind that wouldnt sting my eyes, i was camping with my parents at this place in maine when i was 4. i dont remember it again after that.





wow, that just brought back a huge flood of memories. lol.
Some of my friends still use it and we're in college!
I stopped using baby shampoo when my son was around 2 yrs old, but I still buy tangle free/tear free kids stuff with fun characters that he gets to pick out, and it makes bath time more fun for him!
NEVER!! I love that stuff and it smells great anytime on the kids and me!
DEAR NOT UNTIL HE ARE 7-8 YEARS OLD ARE UNTIL THEY DO NOT GET SOAP IN THERE EYES AND DO NOT CRY OK


TAKE CARE
I still use kid's shampoo on my children(they are 4 %26amp; 5),like Barbie or whatever other character,but I use my conditioner in my daughter's hair just so its easy to get a comb through it!
3 years is the normal for people around me...but I know people that stopped at 1 year and people that use it for their 7 year old...it just depends
After 1 year old. Switch to a skin sensitive soap...or plain Ivory soap. Don't use deodorant or heavy scented soaps... they can trigger skin allergies and are irritating to the female genitalia in little girls.





Lifes
Have only ever used Dove unscented soap on the babies and the entire family uses that. I switched my kids over from baby to adult shampoo when they go from tub baths to showers. It's easier for me to rinse the low suds baby shampoo when they're little, but when they hit the showers the shampoo is the adult kind.
My oldest daughter is 6.5 and uses grown up shampoo and conditioner but my 4 and 2 year old still use baby shampoo. They have finer and easier to manage hair and seem to enjoy the baby/kid shampoo while my older daughter has really thick hair so the grownup formulas work better for her hair.
When they're old enough not to get the soap in their eyes, and are able to rinse it out well.
My son is 4 and I still use it on him. I think when he can learn to shower and rinse it himself then I will let him pick what he wants. Right now he really doesn't have an opinion nor care, so I love the baby smell, keeps my baby a baby! LOL
I never used baby soaps on my baby. I used what I used and they were fine and it smelled better than that baby powder crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment