Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My hair is baby fine, and very thin...is there a good thickining/vilume shampoo?

I have used some, but I haven't found a really good one! I heard of something called bubbles/bubbly...I can't really remember the name! If you know what I'm talking about help, or if you know soemthing else that is good!My hair is baby fine, and very thin...is there a good thickining/vilume shampoo?
try either pantene or suave root spray that thickens my hair like no one's business no matter what shampoo i use. Sometimes it's all about the hair products you use.My hair is baby fine, and very thin...is there a good thickining/vilume shampoo?
Are you thinking of Bumble %26amp; Bumble? They have a thickening shampoo, and here it is on eBay if you want to try it. :o) Good luck!





http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BUMBLE-AND-BUMBL鈥?/a>
big sexy hair. they have shampoo and styling products. works WOW!!!
sunsilk works wonders.
i don't know of any but there is one thing i know that makes your hair look and feel thick.


this is what u do:





put the juice of celery in your hair. leave it in for about 15 min. then wash it out.
hm bubbles/bubbly hm sounds fimilar just cannot put my finger on it.
Use maine and tail shampoo it really works plus the conditioner...
i use dove. its in a red bottle. cant remember the label though sorry. i love it though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment