Monday, July 26, 2010

Teens/grown-ups: be honest, have you ever washed your hair with kid's or baby shampoo??

im guilty as charged! LOL, my little sister always gets her own shampoo. there was this one time, i think it must have been ';Cherry Blast'; scent or a fun strawberry one or watermelon. anyway, when i was in the shower, i saw her shampoo bottle and i got curious, so grabbed it and smelled it. it smelled soooo good, i ended up washing my hair with it! ive also washed my hair with baby shampoo before. lol!





have you ever done htis??Teens/grown-ups: be honest, have you ever washed your hair with kid's or baby shampoo??
yea,after to many times of getting shamboo in my eyes.Teens/grown-ups: be honest, have you ever washed your hair with kid's or baby shampoo??
Yes, I used it all my life--and I'm 27 years old! I use Johnson and Johnson's baby shampoo. Whenever I tried to change to another brand, my hair rejected it. It would just never look or feel the way it did with the baby shampoo, so I went back. I'm proud, no shame here! Whatever works! :)
Yes, many times (coconut scented). I don't use it all the time (more not than so), but my hair is past my waist so the detangler in it really helps- and it makes it so soft.
yeah there's nothing wrong about it


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
of course and i use her bubbly bath as it turns the water different colours but shhh dont tell her.lol





Im guilty for eating her choc pudding baby food aswell when i was weaning her. :O lol
no, but my dad (40) ONLY uses baby shampoo, and only has since forever...lol he has really healthy hair....is it suppose to be embarrassing?
yer i love kids ones. the l'oreal ones smell fit the red bottles with green lids. haha lol the shame ha
guilty as charged - but only because i was out of shampoo but what i do do quite often is use their shampoo or bubble bath as body wash - it smells so good
Often it is also brilliant for handwashing delicate knitwear...
Considering that a baby of any age will have more hair than I have, then I don't feel it wrong to use their shampoo.
yes cause it was on sale at less than other shampoos. Landers Baby Shampoo.. it was suppose to be fruit scent.. Kiwi I think!
oh yeah all the time is was like cherry almond loreal kids it smelled amzing my lil sis wasn't too happy with me though lol
Oh yeah I have done this and it made my hair look pretty good too if that's possible, ha, ha! I've also had to use plain old soap before too.
Yeah, a couple years ago. I remember when my sister was like thirteen, she bouht some kid shampoo for my grandpa and he used it. Weird.
i accidentally washed my hair with dog shampoo...but it didn't smell very good!
Yeahh, I was at my dad's house and didn't have shampoo so I used my little brother's. I think it was pineapple scented. :]
well i have never used baby shampoo before but i used to use kids shampoo. if ya got it why not use it
of course! l'oreal kids cheeky cherry shampoo is THE best shampoo ever!
yes i love johnson's baby shampoo.the smell is gorgeous :-)
Oh yeah totally I mean...you know...there's nothing worse to a 28 year old male than crying when I get shampoo in my eyes so I better go get that tear free stuff
yeah. My sisters JOhnson $JOhnson baby shamppo was there. so I used it. ANd a Strawberry shortcake bubble bath soap.
I have 3 kids. Does that answer your question? I love their shampoo!!
Yeah because I ran out of my own.
Yes. I love the smells!!!





I'm a VERY grown up person too!!!
yes, I love the smell of J%26amp;J baby samphoo
no .. but I Love the baby body wash
yeah! smells good!


=)





(im not bald! hehehe)
Yup! :)
Yeah...i dont think there is a problem with doinq that. What the heck?
Yeah, nothing wrong with it. It smells so good.
Yes and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment