Friday, July 30, 2010

Which shampoo and oil is gud for babies dry skin?

is organic product is gud for babies skinWhich shampoo and oil is gud for babies dry skin?
Well I don't know how gud it is but I know that Aquaphor soap is GREAT when they have dry skin. My daughter has a bad problem with that and thats what I use when she gets so crazy dry. Also buy some Johnsons Shea Butter lotion. Best I have used.Which shampoo and oil is gud for babies dry skin?
elave junior intensive cream for dry sensitive skin. it works on my both nieces.
Johnson %26amp; Johnson has the best products when it comes to child care . the other brands i find sometimes on sale weren't as good . i myself recommend the shampoo they produce for children to be used by adults for daily use .
I absolutely LOVE Johnson %26amp; Johnson's Baby Oil Gel...my baby was getting dry skin on his legs %26amp; hands and I bought the Shea Butter lotion %26amp; it didn't work. I tried the baby oil gel %26amp; he hasn't had dry skin since. Try it....I LOVE it!!
Johnson and Johnsons is the brilliant stuff. I use it myself for dry skin (I have very sensitive skin and have to use baby wash/lotions) and it takes no time at all to work.
I like to use natural products. I don't like to use Johnson and Johnson products because they contain so many chemicals and synthetic fragrances. Most Synthetic fragrances contain phthalates. Phthalates have been linked to reproductive abnormalities. ';Babies are considered more vulnerable to developmental and reproductive toxicity of phthalates given their immature metabolisms.'; CTV.ca ';Baby products may contain harmful chemicals'; Anyways check out the ingredient list of any Johnson and Johnson product. That many chemicals cannot be good for adults, let alone babies.





Check out your local health food store and see what they carry. But remember some products say they are organic or ';all natural'; but they contain loads of junk. As for oil, you can buy apricot kernel oil, which is very light full of antioxidants and great for your baby's skin and your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment