Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Regular shampoo for 5 month old baby?

can i use this for my baby? i have pantene pro v, VO5.. im at my moms and my girl needs a bath. is this safe? even in minimal amount?Regular shampoo for 5 month old baby?
Yes, i think its safe. Just make sure not to get it in her eyes! Baby shampoos are tear-free, and as we all know, regular shampoos hurt when they get into our eyes. Also, make sure you put some lotion on her when you're done. Regular shampoos are harsher to the skin/scalp/hair.





If you have baby wash you can use that on her head too!Regular shampoo for 5 month old baby?
Stick with baby shampoo.
why not just run to the grocery store??? when in doubt....





she's five months old... how dirty can she be?
in a pinch, any in a small amount. But use baby shampoo.
For a one-time thing whatever soap you use for her bath can clean her hair too. Just another alternative.
I would just rinse her hair with water...if it gets in her eyes you will have a screaming 5 month old baby!





She can't have that much hair at 5 months!
If it's an emergency that you wash her hair, I guess. I would just keep it away from the eyes.
when we are traveling, my son uses body wash rather than adult shampoo. he does just fine with it
I would not, put a little soda in water, then rinse real well. unless you have a mild soap such as Ivory bar .
no you should go buy some baby shampoo like Johnson%26amp;Johnson. it's safe and won't sting the eyes
As long as you do not allow it to get in her eyes it is ok. Regular shampoo may burn if it gets in her eyes. One of the nurses at Children's Hospital actually told me to use Head %26amp; Shoulders on my son for cradle cap. Just use a very small ammount.
it wouldn't kill her just use very little amounts i used to shower with my l;ittle boy and i used to wash his hair with an adult shampoo but ver little amounts just make sure you use a conditioner because it will dry out their skin


good luck
it is safe if you don't get it in her eyes, which can be rather hard to do....why don't you go to the store to get baby shampoo? just a lil bottle, or you can just wet her hair today and when you go home, then bathe her....if its just for a day, i'm sure your baby will be fine.....
not on my baby for sure!! ... hopfully not yours too. Water will do just fine if it only a day.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Only baby Shampoo.


our shampoo can burn baby's scalp


u can use just warm water to give her a bath....under no sercumstances should you use our soap on baby.
Don't....even at a year old, I tried to start using Cheer instead of Dreft for my child's laundry, and she broke out all over...those tykes just can't handle the chemicals.





Just rinse her off, or run to Walgreens.
I would just use her baby bath or let her hair wait until you get some baby shampoo. It wouldn't be worth the risks. She might have an allergic reaction or accidently get it in her eyes. Better safe than sorry!
I think I would go for Loreal Kids or something like that.
yes you can use it but use a very small amount i use it for my 4 month old daughteri hope she enjoys her bath
I don't think that it will harm your baby but shampoo designed for infants would be more ideal because it is gentle and tear free.

No comments:

Post a Comment