Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the best shampoo for baby's hair?

Don't use Huggie's tear free shampoo...it smells the best but it's definitely not tear free. Johnson and Johnson is good.





Edit:: Aveda does smell good, and I disagree that it's expensive...it's only $4 or $5 more than normal shampoos, the 8 oz bottle is 9 bucks and 32 oz is 25 bucks. But it is not intended for babies. I have all natural lotion that I bought in a salon that I wanted to use on my baby's dry legs and her pedatrican said just because it's organic and pure doesn't mean it's safe for a baby since it does not say that it's specifically intended for a baby.What's the best shampoo for baby's hair?
I use Aveda Shampure... My daughters Aunt's a cosmotologist and apparently this stuff is pure and tearless. Without the harsh chemicals in most baby shampoos (I guess tearless=novacaine). It's pretty expensive though. But, she gives it to me because she doesnt want me washing ';her neices'; hair with anything else.





I like it. And it smells really good!What's the best shampoo for baby's hair?
I used Aveeno on my son until he was a little older (6+ months)
Johnson's soothing baby shampoo. It has the purple cap. It smells so good and leaves the baby's hair super soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment