Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How to straight my baby hair after shampooing and conditioning?

I have Keracare products and gelHow to straight my baby hair after shampooing and conditioning?
Why would you want to straighten your baby's hair? Are you that vain? She's just a baby - leave her be.





Well since you've cleared THAT up:


Just use a straightening iron.How to straight my baby hair after shampooing and conditioning?
don't straighten her hair. her ';virgin'; hair will be damaged, along with her scalp, if you try to straighten it with chemicals or heat. just leave the curls alone.
gosh jupyter_flew... SHE HAS HER OWN BABY HAIRS lololol... I have baby hairs too. I use a straightening iron..
are you talking about a REAL baby's hair or your ';baby hair';???





if you're talking about a real baby---DON'T be so vain..let the freaking baby just a baby....naturally!!
i agree....it's just a baby... why are you trying to put all those chemicals in your baby's hair?





My baby is 3 months old....after I wash her hair I put a little baby oil in her scalp and that's it.....her hair is so curly and beautiful....I would not want to straighten it.....but it's your baby, so........











OMG!!!!!!!!! the way you word that did sound like you want to put a hot comb to your infants hair or something.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment