Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby shampoo?

Is baby shapmoo better for your hair than regular shampoo, because it is gentler? Does it make it softer?Baby shampoo?
I use it on my dog...I don't notice a difference from other dog shampoo except the price. I am sure it works well for anyone who has baby fine hair and/or sensitive skin.Baby shampoo?
yes it is but 1 to 2 times a mounth you will find less split ends
The reason it's called ';baby shampoo'; is because the manufacturer puts a anesthetic in it...so if it gets into the baby's eyes, they won't be irritated by it. I think an adult shampoo is better for your hair. Read the label and get one that fits your needs (extra softness, color treated hair, curls, etc...)
well baby shampoo is for not 4 u because it is so gentle your hair never really gets clean..... yucky!!!!
yep.
I used baby shampoo for a couple of days and it made my hair feel gross and greasy. But it probably might be different for you. Just try it!
It's not as harsh,but it doesn't have a nice flowery or clean scent.
i dont think so
no, baby shampoo is actually very akaline and can strip color never use it it is the harshest shampoo for hair on a adult.
Its good for sensitive skin (scalp) but it doesn't necessarily make it softer....
Try petroleum free shampoo from the health food store instead, such as Mill Creek brand stuff. It is even better.
um i think kids shampoo like suave smoothers works better...please don't try to wash your face with baby wash!!i did that or science fair and instead of haivng smooth skin i had major zits
I've used baby shampoo for my hair in the past and it's only made my hair feel like straw and all tangled. I have really good hair but after I went and got a bad perm from some stupid hairstylist my hair was just fried. What I found worked for my hair and I still use it now is Pantene. They have a lot of different kinds that you can use from colored and permed hair to straight. They also have leave in conditioners that can help too. I just recently tried a product from them, the deep moisturizing treatment (frizz down), that is just like conditioner. You squeeze dry your hair and put a good amount all over and leave it in for at least 3 minutes. I swear it works wonders (it says to use once a week)! I used that and dried and straightened my hair and I've never felt it so smooth and silky. Try using that, it might work! Good luck to you!
no, is too mild, not correct ph
Baby shampoo is WONDERFUL for your hair, because the manufacturer's don't put a bunch of random chemical's in it. Many adult shampoo companies think they have to include chemicals to make it foam, as do any other soaps. Soap DOES NOT have to foam to clean! Also, they put what are called ';cones'; in it. Dimethicone is one, and all these do is coat your hair to make it 'shiny.' What it does is leave behind film, on your hair and your scalp. If you want REALLY soft hair, detangle your dry hair before you wash. Coat it with olive or jojoba oil. You can roll it in a bun and take a hot bath or shower while it soaks in. Then, wash your hair and condition like normal. Not only will your hair be virtually tangle free, it comes out super soft, shiny, and in much better condition. This is especially helpful if ou blowdry or straighten often.
I guess it could be,but I never feel like my hair is clean when I use it!
No way it's very harsh and full of detergent. My stylist said so and I've tried it and found out myself. It totally dried out my hair. Use good products like Tigi or something from the salon stores. Paves shampoo is awesome and you can get it at Walgreens. Just don't use their conditioner, bc it's really heavy and weighs down the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment