Monday, July 26, 2010

Using baby shampoo on adult hair?

is it okay to use johnson's baby shampoo and conditioner on a regular basis on adult hair? (By regualr basis I mean washing my hair every other day)


I found that most shampoos I was using, such as alberto balsam and pantene were either making my hair really greasy or really drying it out too much.


I started using this baby shampoo a few days ago and my hair was really soft and shiny, and didnt go greasy easily.


I would love to continue using it, but hope that it doesnt have any long-term effects on my hair??





Thanks xUsing baby shampoo on adult hair?
There is nothing wrong with it, continue using it if you want.Using baby shampoo on adult hair?
It's more mild and gentle on adult hair,


it won't have any bad long term effects on your hair,


but it's not as strong as an adult shampoo,


it's just very basic, and won't deep clean hair.








I suggest maybe once a week use a regular shampoo like herbal essences to clean your hair. As baby shampoo also adds a lot of moisture which causes build up on the hair follicle, and that will make it feel greasy, So simple just wash your hair maybe once or twice a week with regular shampoo to help remove the build up. :)








otherwise i think that there shouldn't be anything wrong with using it.
Baby Shampoo is so mild; no added madness.


You can keep using it buba, no side effects.





I love Baby Johnsons, reminds me of my baby xxx
My sister used it after having a brain operation (scary) because it is so skin friendly and has no harsh chemicals like others do.
There are probably other alternatives. I don't see why not! Baby shampoo is gentle so it shouldn't cause any problems...
Yeah it's okay, my mom told me her friend used it , it's totally fine (: hope im best answer , %26amp; good luckkk .
Yessy! =]


Look at it this way, anything that is safe to use on a baby is definately safe[!]





XO
Yes of course it is, you will find that the baby shampoo is more mild on your hair.
Yeah its completely fine for adults to use, its just aimed at babies because that is a niche market!
Iam Using Baby shampoo from last 4 months and i found that my hairs getting strong and soft,,
Yeah, my friend uses it all the time. Her hair is like so soft.
Yeah its fine to use it, i sometimes use it, it just makes ur hair soft :)
OMG your hair will all fall out within a week!
if anything, its good for your hair.
no its fine. it makes it soft and nice. like a babyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment